Friday, December 29, 2006

Finally decided to take a look at Squidoo. It' s pretty cool place. I started a lense there for my website missingnebraska where I sell t-shirts , hoodies, mugs and other items with my unique designs printed on them.

It's pretty cool because you can feature your own items, but you can also pull stuff from Amazon and Plexo and a superstore. You can add itunes, a guest book and all kinds of other cool stuff.

The best part is you can make money on the products from Amazon, Plexo, Superstore, itunes and they have several other things too.

I also started a Lose Weight and Keep it off lense featuring all kinds of great health and fitness products. I did this because I recently lost 51 pounds doing Wieght Watchers and I know how hard it is.

One of my lenses is redneck revue.
The other one is Formerly Fluffy

No comments: