Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I think I'll run for president! You don't need a gob of dough to do this. I'll just do it all right here from my little ole redneck blog. I called it Redneck Revue for a reason.

So let's start on some issues!
1. Taxes. I'm gonna slap and end user sales tax on stuff , just like our state and city taxes. Then, the average working stiff will no longer have any Federal income tax deducted from their paycheck.

This accomplishes a couple of things. People get to keep more of their paycheck to spend, and all them cheaters out there workin for cash will pay their share of Federal Income Tax everytime they go to the store.

Ya'll know these folks, illegal immigrants, drug dealers, hookers, bookies, etc. Of course it will catch a lot of other folks too. Like teenagers that babysit, mow lawns, etc. for cash, and all those other folks who do stuff for cash and never file any income tax.

If that doesn't raise enough to cover it, we'll slap a penny a roll tax on toliet paper. I figure that's purty fair. Just about everyone uses toliet paper, and you'd be paying in relation to the amount ya'll use. And if you don't use toliet paper, we don't want yer penny, cuz God knows where yer hands have been.

In my next post we'll tackle them peskly little river swimmers from down south.

Vote for Janelle
Redneck t-shirts

No comments: