Friday, January 25, 2008

Mornin ya'll!

A really nice lady I know that sells the cutest little dog paintings at cafepress on Christmas ornaments and stuff found some sticky fingered feller was selling her designs on ebay. She filched the designs from the web and was selling them on return address labels!

So then this nice lady gets on the forum board and warns the rest of us we'd better check it out because there were other designs she knew had been lifted from other Shopkeepers.

I didn't have any of my images filched, but then I figure who wants a return address label that says, "A hard on doesn't count as personal growth" or "we don't need the electric chair, we need electric bleachers"

But for any of my fellow Cafepress Shopkeepers who want to keep an eye on here store, just paste http://stores.ebay.com/Benas-Custom-Labels_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ0QQftidZ2QQtZkm into your browser bar. It'll take you straight to here store.

TGIF
janelle

1 comment:

Just Like Wine said...

Thank you for the "heads up", Janelle.

I did find one of my art works being used in her store and have sent her a Cease and Desist, as well as notifying eBay of the "theft".

I also noticed quite a few other pieces there from artists who are non-CP, so I will be notifying the artist communities that I frequent about her.

Thanks again!
Sonia