Wednesday, January 30, 2008


Just got this joke in an email from a friend. It'd be even funnier if it weren't so true.


This was nominated for best joke of the year - worth sharing.
>
>
>
> A Somalian arrives in Minneapolis as a new immigrant to the
> UnitedStates.
>
>
>
> He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says,
> "Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this country , giving me
> housing, food stamps, free medical care, and free education!" The
> passerby says, "You are mistaken, I am Mexican."
> The man goes on and encounters another passerby. "
> Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America !" The
> person says, "I not American, I Vietnamese."
>
>
>
> The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops,
> shakes his hand and says, "Thank you for the wonderful America!" That

> person puts up his hand and says, "I am from Middle East , I am not
> American!"
>
>
>
> He finally sees a nice lady and asks, "Are you an American?" She says

> , "No, I am from Africa!"
> Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the Americans?"
>
>
>
> The African lady checks her watch and
> says..."Probably at work!!!!!!!
>
>
>
> IF YOU DON'T PASS THIS ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS, TOMORROW AT 11:30 AM
> YOU WILL RECEIVE THREE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ABSOLUTELY FREE.

Along with the joke here's a t-shirt to go along with it.

No comments: