Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Chocolate

For those of you not in favor of a "don't blame me I voted for beer" post election humor shirt, how about, "Don't blame me, I voted for chocolate".

Chocolate as in the smooth, creamy, decadent, melt in your mouth Hershey type.

So, anyway, now we're gonna have a Democratic president and a mostly Democratic congress or whatever. God help us all.

The Democrats are going to spend us into another great depression.

Then, we have people, like this dumb broad, evidently, she thinks that if she sends her bills to Barack Obama, he's gonna write the checks every month along with sending her a check for gas.

What really scares me is there are too many dipshits out there who believe what the dumb broad believes. That Obama is gonna make life great and wonderful, sunshine and roses, and no worries ever again. Just tell ole Barack what you need and the check's in the mail.

No comments: