Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sister Wives!

Haven't posted in awhile, life has a way of getting the better of best intentions.

So I was so excited for the new season of Sister Wives! Love that show.

I really do not get the whole "investigation" of their lifestyle?

I am a conservative, Lutheran, Republican.

My problem with the "investigation" of this family is, what makes them any different, (from a legal standpoint) than the "live in or out" people where one man has multiple girlfriends and children, just has not claimed to have married them?

Now, I am going out on the NOT PC limb. The Sister Wives family seems to be a great family. I know it is reality tv and I get that part.

But, what about the drug dealer, most likely black or hispanic that has umpteen girlfriends with umpteen kids, he's not listed anywhere as married, or a Dad,he's not paying any child support, he's flying under the radar, yet collecting multiple welfare benefits,form multiple mothers of his children, and still does not have a job, and the rest of us who work and pay our taxes are supporting his lazy drug dealing, prostitution peddling, drug dealing, no tax paying lazy ass!

Leave the Cody Brown family alone! They are a good, clean, all American family, that supports love, sharing, education, spirituality, work ethic, and tolerance.

2 comments:

mammawl said...

I agree I personally could not live in there shoes. But look at them as you would any other family and they get along great. As a matter of fact, I think they do much better than most monogamous family. And the children seem to get along great more so than my 2 get along. I adore all of them, but my sweetheart is Meri. We are so alike and very strong but then we also are very emotional. Not afraid to express our feelings.

jif said...

Thanks for the positive feedback! I figured I'd get blasted with negative feed back.