Saturday, September 03, 2011

Point blank

Point blank, I just want to slap the shit out of a few people.

To be totally honest, the first person I should smack is myself.

*shakes head*

But, I really thought that Rob was a nice guy. I've known him for several years.

I was wrong. What an asshole.

My hub gives me crap all the time for not trusting people. Well, those people prove me right over and over and over.

Here is the story, we know this guy, his wife has a terminal illness. Supposedly, she filed for divorce, in hopes that if she did it, she could get care through Medicare/cade or what ever. Rob her hub needed a place to stay for a week, we know him, long time friend, ok.

Now, not so much. I was gone last n ight, came home fired up my computer to find he'd been posting at rude back rub .com and several xxx dating sites. got all this titty shit on my computer. Mom is not a happy camper

in the am, it's Rob or me. Hub puts up too much fight, I can go elsewere!

No comments: