Thursday, October 02, 2008

Bite Me!

Joe Biden, You and Barack are nothing more than over educated and over paid career politicians and you can

BITE ME!

You do not have one fucking clue about the middle class and the touted $42,000/year salary.

Take out our health insurance, federal tax, state tax, 401k, medicare, medicade, social security, (which I will probably never get anything out of, thanks to a ton of yahoos who ahve figured out how to be disables, without being disabled) and whatever the hell else you think you need, and then you live on that!

And that doesn't even touch, local property tax, personal property tax, vehicle tax, tobacco tax, gas tax, local sales tax, alcohol tax, IFTA, (interstate fuel agreement tax, affects truckers who buy diesel fuel in multiple states), the personal property tax,( taxes the tractors and other farm equipment my family owns, that it uses to earn a living farming.)

Every single one of you assholes in Washington needs to get a fucking clue. You are taxing your middle class to death.

My husband and I NET about $30,000 a year after all our taxes, and we are having a hard time making it. We actually gross the $42k a year, but after we pay all our taxes, we are screwed.

$30k a year is $2500/mo. House payment, $726, then we have phone, car and property insurance, satellite tv, heat, electricity, gas, groceries and we're paying our farming expenses out of pocket, we have to meet our insurance deductible, tires, oil changes, and the list goes on, Joe 6 pack can barely afford the 6 pack anymore.

And I forgot to mention, Obama is not a gun, NRA friendly guy, so when the coyotes attack my dogs and chew the shit out of them in my front yard, what the hell am I supposed to do about that? If he takes my guns, is he gonna pay my vet bill?

No comments: