Monday, October 20, 2008

Joe the plumber



Who ya gonna call? Yeah, who ya gonna call when your shitter backs up? I'm betting it won't be Joe the plumber, or pretty much any plumber with 2 cents worth of ethics or principle. I will bet your Senator Obama, that if you needed a plumber tonight, you would not find one single plumber in the whole United States of America that would come to your house and unplug your toilet, fix your furnace, unplug your sink or what ever.

I know that if I lived in your community and I was a plumber and you called me because your toto was overfloating, I'd tell you to call somebody who gives a shit, because I don't.

As far as I'm concerned, after you disrespected Joe the Plumber and his honest question, if your plumbing is backing up, you can just damn well drown in it.

Senator Obama, you managed to disrespect, put down and shit on every hard working, blue collar, American in this country.

I work for a veterinarian, I'm the person who takes care of your dog, cat, bird, lizard, whatever when it is sick or injured or just needs to be boarded. I clean up the vomit, poop, blood, pee, and so on. I never complain. I like my job.

Senator Obama, you do not have a clue where you would be without all of us who do the dirty work. And as far as spreading the wealth! Kiss my ass! I worked for that money and I want it!

We have too many lazy, I figured out how to work the system, no good, I'll just get knocked up, or have a back injury, I just don't wanna get up, dumb shits in this country, and it needs to stop!

I work for my money, in a way, you will never understand, and I want to keep as much of it as I can!

Click here for more Joe the Plumber shirts.

No comments: